I mean come on
the whole movie is gold
It’s just one pun after another
The movie is completely random and it’s amazing
someone find the shit hitting the fan gif.
"PUTANA DA SEATBELTZ"
YOU DON’T UNDERSTAND, THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVOURITE MOVIES EVER!
Anonymous said: Why are you so angry about JLaw's nudes being leaked? I thought you didn't like her.
- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
Apparently there’s a pro-officer Wilson rally going on today, and someone’s carrying a sign that says “innocent until proven guilty” in support of Wilson.
That seems ridiculously ironic. Shouldn’t Mike Brown have been given that kind of consideration and been seen as innocent as well? But instead, Wilson played judge and executioner.
Notice what skin color all these protestors share. It’s not a coincidence.
They won’t get pepper sprayed or anything though
yeah this is a rally, remember, not a riot
Anonymous said: Bumbleby 10
10. Really, I can’t believe you got us… mistaken for porn stars.
"What on Remnant is wrong with you?”
The heiress finally let a smirk grace her lips, incited by Yang’s frantic shouting. “Why, whatever do you mean? I had no idea those costumes were exact replicas worn by two lesbian actors in a famous underground pornography that just happen to look similar to the two of you. I simply had no clue.”
Behind them, Blake finally shooed away the annoying perverted fan begging for an autograph, overhearing the sarcastic undertones when she joined the conversation. “Why would you do that?”
Weiss jabbed an accusatory digit at Yang. “I promised this one here that we’d get revenge for what she did to Ruby and I last Halloween. Thanks to her, Ruby refuses to go trick-or-treating. Ruby.” Weiss emphasized the sweets-loving girl’s name with a cross of her arms. “Now we’re even.”
A horrified look crept across Blake’s face. What traumatizing horror had to be done to dissuade Ruby from free candy?
"What did you do, Yang?”
"Nothing." She said far too quickly. "I just, uh… Hey, wait a second… How did Weiss know these costumes were part of a pornography?"
The cool night air dropped a few degrees as Weiss froze in place, fingers clenching tight to her forearms. “That’s not important.”
"You watched it didn’t you?"
"I did not!"
this is gold
When we live in a world where you can access free content of naked consenting women in less than 5 seconds, why are people still invading the privacy of non-consenting women for nudes?
Hint: It has something to do with people feeling entitled to making any woman their personal porn, even if it violates or humiliates her in the process.